Thursday, June 16, 2011
Aims of Sanatan Dhara Foundation
1. This foundation is committed to inspire people to join the cosmic direction, adopted by the Sanatan way of life, which is the secret science of God-realization. This can be achieved by the perfection of personality through the domination of intellect over mind and ego. Thus, the foundation helps devotees to achieve the ultimate state of pure consciousness. This aims are intuited and formulated by Shri Shri 108 Nirvana Pithadhishwar Acharya Mahamandleshwar Swami Vishwadevanada ji Maharaj.
2. This foundation is also committed to establish and support the centers for the practice of Yoga as propounded in the scriptures for the physical, mental and spiritual development of human. Again, it also aims to encourage and to add the practice of yoga & teachings of Upanishads in educational institutions. That is why we are going to publish principal eleven Upanishads on our blog one by one in all the three languages, i.e. Sanskrit (original), Hindi and English.
3. Said foundation is committed to provide food and shelter to old citizens and disable people with medical facility. And also committed to propagate the traditional wisdom and skills of nature cure, Yoga and Ayurveda of India.
4. This foundation is committed to protect and nurture the cows and calves (Goshala).
5. This foundation is committed to establish regional or local centers to promote the activities of the foundation in peaceful ways for revolutionizing the system of education.
6. Without prejudice to generality of aforesaid objects, the association shall have the power to acquire, receive and hold property of any kind, including securities and negotiable instruments, to construct and maintain building to manage, to transfer or otherwise dispose of or deal with property of any kind belonging to the foundation and to raise money by receiving donations and funds in such manner as may be deemed fit for and on behalf of foundation and to accept the management of any financial organization endowment in which the foundation may be interested.
7. This foundation is committed to establish and organize free medical checkup camp, free medical aid, and blood donation camp, free legal aid advice to poor and needy person.
8. This foundation also aims to organize campaign for women empowerment, against the female feticide, against the terrorism, against corruption, etc.
9. This foundation is committed to organize regular programs of hymn-singing, Gita chanting, yagana and lectures on Gita and Upanishads at national and international levels.
10. This foundation is also aims to establish museums, reading rooms and libraries with the literature of Sanatan mythology and Sanatan scriptures of Indian tradition.